§1. Personal data controller
- The administrator of personal data of persons (hereinafter the User) using the website linkhouse.co and app.linkhouse.co (hereinafter the Website) within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter GDPR) is the Grupa KBR Chlewiński i Kozłowski S.K.A. with headquarters in Katowice, ul. Warszawska 40 / 2A entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice – East – VIII Commercial Division (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator)
- The Administrator can be contacted by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by traditional mail to the following address: Grupa KBR Chlewiński i Kozłowski S.K.A.., ul. Warszawska 40 / 2A, 40-008 Katowice
§2. General provisions
- The content on the Website is protected by copyright or protection rights resulting from the registration of trademarks and may not be used in any way without the consent of the authorized entity.
- The Administrator makes every effort to protect the privacy of Users. The Administrator uses all precautionary measures required by law to ensure that all data, including personal data provided by Users, are protected against loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access, and improper use. Users can also, by appropriate actions, contribute to increasing the security of their data, including personal data on the Internet (e.g. by frequently changing the access password, using a combination of letters and numbers in them). In addition, each User independently decides whether to exercise their rights (see point 4) related to the control over the processing of their data. The exercise of the rights that prevent the Administrator from processing personal data, to the extent that they are necessary for the Administrator to provide the service, is tantamount to resignation from the given service.
- The administrator is released from responsibility for the privacy rules prevailing on the websites that the user visits via the links on the website pages.
§3. Personal data – processing
- The Website processes the personal data of registered Users – i.e. Users who have registered at: app.linkhouse.co/register and provided the necessary data to register an account on the Website and activate it.
- When using the Website, the User may be asked to provide additional mandatory personal data, for which he was not asked. This is because, depending on the method of using the Website, other data may be required.
- The following personal data may be collected and processed by the Website: 1. Name; 2. Last name; 3. E-mail adress; 4. Address; 5. Phone number; 6. Bank account number; 7. TAX ID; 8. Business name; 9. Tax identification number
- Each time the data listed in point 1, 2 and 3 are used for the purpose of: 1. Provision by the Administrator of the service as part of the Website functionality defined as part of the Publisher or part of the Advertiser – the legal basis for processing here is the performance of a contract to which the User is a party, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR; 2. Direct marketing of the Administrator and entities interested in marketing their own goods or services – sending Users commercial information related to the functioning of the Website, with new content available through the Website – the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator and third parties, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- It is not possible to use some of the Website’s functionalities without providing the data mentioned in points 1, 2 and 3.
- The recipient of the User’s personal data, in addition to the Administrator, may also be other entities to which the Administrator must provide some or all of the User’s personal data in order to perform the service provided through the Website. The described situation takes place in particular for the following events: 1. Accounting service of the order (the recipient of personal data may be an accounting office cooperating with the Administrator); 2. Enabling payments on the Website through the so-called instant payments such as Tpay.com or PayPal; 3. Ensuring the online availability of the Website for the User (in this case, the recipient of personal data may be the hosting company maintaining the Website); 4. Provision of electronic communication (e-mail) (in this situation, the recipient of personal data may be an external company supporting the Administrator in mass mailings of electronic messages)
- The User, according to his decisions and declarations (consents) submitted at the stage of registration or use of the Website, may also consent to: 1. sending commercial information regarding direct marketing of services or goods offered by the Administrator or its business partners, including newsletters, addressed to the designated recipient by means of electronic communication, in particular e-mail using the data obtained by the Administrator in the process of registration or use of the Website (consent expressed on the basis of art.10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002); 2. Using automatic calling systems for the above purposes (consent pursuant to Article 172 of the Telecommunications Law of July 16, 2004).
- No expression of the above-mentioned consents prevents the Administrator from sending commercial information directed by electronic means, including the newsletter service.
- Users’ personal data will be stored until the User exercises the rights leading to the cessation of the processing of his personal data (see point 4), the user withdraws the consent to their processing, unsubscribes from the newsletter service or deletes the User’s account from the Website.
§4. Users’ rights
- The User has the right to obtain from the Administrator confirmation whether his personal data is being processed, and if so, he is entitled to access them and the following information: 1. the purpose of the processing; 2. the categories of personal data concerned; 3. information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular about recipients in third countries or international organizations;4. if possible, the planned period of storage of personal data, and if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this period; 5. information on the right to request the administrator to rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data relating to the data subject, and to object to such processing; 6. information on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; 7. Information on automated decision making, including profiling referred to in art. 22 sec. 1 and 4 of the GDPR, and important information about the rules for their taking, as well as the significance and anticipated consequences of such processing for the data subject – at the moment, the Administrator does not undertake and does not plan to take such actions.
- The User has the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct incorrect personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes of processing, the data subject has the right to request supplementing incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
- The User has the right to request the Administrator to immediately delete his personal data, and the Administrator is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following circumstances “Right to Forget” occurs): 1. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; 2. The data subject has withdrawn consent on which the processing is based in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) and there is no other legal basis for the processing; 3. The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 paragraph 1 GDPR against processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 paragraph 2 GDPR against processing; 4. The personal data has been processed unlawfully; 5. Personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in the Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject; 6. The personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services referred to in art. 8 sec. 1 GDPR.
- The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, personal data concerning him that he provided to the Administrator, and has the right to send this personal data to another administrator without any obstacles on the part of the Administrator, if: 1. processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR; 2. and the processing is carried out in an automated manner.
- The user has the right to object to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of the direct marketing carried out by the Administrator, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related to such direct marketing.
- The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The User may change his personal data collected during registration and at the stage of using the Website at any time in the settings of his account on the Website or by submitting such a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that your Personal Data is processed on the basis of consent (i.e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Entities listed in point 5.2 are the administrator of personal data contained in cookies within the meaning of the GDPR.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The website uses session cookies, deleted after the end of using the Website and closing the web browser window, as well as persistent cookies, saved on devices through which the User uses the Website for a specified period of time or until they are deleted.
- The data from cookies will be stored depending on the type of files: for the duration of using the Website (session files), until the User exercises the rights leading to the cessation of the processing of his personal data (see point 4), or the User withdraws the consent to their processing.